As established by the “Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce" (LSSI), we inform the users of http://oakwoodproperties.com/ that the following data in this web site is owned by:
Name: Oakwood Properties
Address: Avenida del Pino, 37-D - 03191 - El Pinar de Campoverde, Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante (Spain)
By using the web site http://oakwoodproperties.com, owned by Oakwood Properties, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The design, source code, and website content at http://oakwoodproperties.com/ are protected by Spanish law regarding the rights of intellectual and industrial property. Oakwood Properties forbids the reproduction, distribution or public communication whole or in part without express permission by Oakwood Properties.
Oakwood Properties informs users of http://oakwoodproperties.com/ website that an automated file of personal data may be generated, whether as a direct result of using the services offered on http : / /oakwoodproperties.com/ , due to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org contact email, or use of the contact form on the website . In any case, storage, protection and use of such data by Oakwood Properties shall strictly follow the data protection policy law.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, users can exercise the right at any time to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the use of any data collected and archived. To exercise these rights, written communication must be sent to Oakwood Properties (Avenida del Pino, 37-D - 03191 - El Pinar de Campoverde, Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante (Spain) or email (email@example.com) stating “Personal Data” and which rights you wish to exercise along with copy of NIE number.
Availability and updates:
Oakwood Properties reserves the right to discontinue, at any time and without prior notice, access to http://oakwoodproperties.com/ web site and to edit or delete the configuration of the site, the content displayed, or performance of any or all services provided through it due to technical, security, maintenance or any other cause. Such interruption, editing, or deletion may be temporary or permanent without imposing any liability for Oakwood Properties.
Use of the website, its content and services
Access to the content and services offered on http://oakwoodproperties.com/ and the use thereof by the user is carried out at one’s own risk.
Oakwood Properties is not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer, or for any technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment of the user arising due to:
Improper use of the contents or services provided http://oakwoodproperties.com/ by the user.
Errors, defects, or omissions in the information provided when it comes from sources outside of Oakwood Properties.
Unlawful interference from third parties beyond Oakwood Properties control.
http://oakwoodproperties.com/ may mention indirectly and for informative terms only the use of logos, which are registered by their respective owners. It will not held be responsible for any inappropriate use that third parties may make with respect to such brands.
Oakwood Properties is not responsible for the data, websites or files to possible sites accessed through links available between the contents of http://oakwoodproperties.com/, since such sites or object files are the responsibility of their respective owners. Oakwood Properties therefore neither approves nor endorses the products, services, content, information, data, files or any kind of material on such web pages or files and does not control, in accordance with the provisions of LSSICE, any responsibility for the quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, content, data and services on linked sites, which are unrelated to http://oakwoodproperties.com/. In the event that a competent authority confirms the illegality of the data, their withdrawal, that access to them is impossible, or declares the existence of the injury, the links would be immediately withdrawn, as so you will immediately notify Oakwood Properties.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its use is so that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the Web content to the users profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page are diminished significantly.
Cookies used on this website:
Cookies set by http://oakwoodproperties.com/.:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are human and no automated applications. So as to combat spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies in order to produce statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be communicated directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on or type on what you want to share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies and from this site, should have the right to the removal or disabling of them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install the browser cookies so as to not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law for this purpose. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc is a company attached to the Safe Port Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please contact us through the contact section.
© All Rights Reserved: Oakwood Properties